Northern Rockies Cycling

Northern Rockies Cycling
Jacobson-Schutte Racing is a USAC bike racing team based in Missoula that competes in Montana, Northwest region and National races. The team's name comes from it's title sponsor: Dr Justin Jacobson and Dr. Mike Schutte. Both of Northern Rockies Orthopedic. Currently there are 30 riders on the team ranging from Pro Cat 1 men to entry level Cat 5's. JS Racing is committed to racing at a competitve level as well as promoting USAC races, events, training races, team training rides, and development clinics.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Race for Big Dipper and Good-bye to Ivy Ann.




As most of you know - last weeks Hell Ride was called off. I actually stood out in front of my house in full kit, over my bike, watching the lightning strike the Lenaburg's house last Tuesday. I decided (along with everyone else) that riding a lightning rod around on the hillside might not be so smart.

Tomorrow -Let's try again!!! Laps on the Goodan/Keil loop. I still have Big Dipper Ice Cream.

So...please meet at Big Sky Bikes as planned last week. I can't make it to the shop but will be out at on the course by 6:30 meet me out there.

I wonder who will win.....???????

On another note - Ivy Ann will be leaving for Seattle on Thursday. If you want to get in a good-bye hug and to wish her well - come ride tomorrow. I will drag her out there with me.

No comments: